Use Builderfly to sell your products in an online store, or on online marketplaces and on social media. Start selling your products in any online store.
You can sell your Builderfly store products on,
Selling products using online sales channels
You can use Builderfly to sell your products on available online sales channels. Sales channels shows the different marketplaces where you can sell your products. By connecting each to Builderfly, you can keep track of your products, orders, and customers in one place.
Learn more about,
- Available online sales channels
- Channel eligibility
- View sales channel dashboards in your Builderfly Home
- Add an online sales channel to your Builderfly admin
- Remove an online sales channel from your Builderfly admin
Available online sales channels
Builderfly supports below sales channels:
- Online store: Sell through your online store and checkout.
- Amazon: Manage all your Amazon listing and Builderfly product’s in a single area.
- Buy Button: Sell products from your own website or blog by embedding “buy buttons”.
- Google: Integrate your store with Google shopping.
- Flipkart: Connect your store with Flipkart listing and manage everything at one place.
You may require to change your store’s settings before you include a business channel in light of explicit qualification prerequisites.
On the off chance that your store isn’t qualified for a business channel, at that point the channel shows up as Unavailable in your Builderfly admin. Click View subtleties to perceive any reason why your store isn’t qualified.
Ensure that you review the terms of utilization for new sales channels before you begin utilizing them. A few deals channels require or deny certain data in your product postings, and some expect you to transport your clients’ requests within a particular number of days.
View sales channel dashboards in your Builderfly Home
Every sales channel has a dashboard where you can see a definite synopsis of the channel’s ongoing sales and traffic. You can see how a specific sales channel is performing by choosing it starting from the drop menu on your Builderfly Home:
Add an online sales channel to your Builderfly admin
To add a sales channel to your Builderfly admin, follow these steps:
- From your Builderfly admin, click the+ button beside the Sales channels heading.
- On the Add sales channel dialog, click the name of the sales channel that you want to add.
- Click Add channel.
Remove an online sales channel from your Builderfly admin
Follow the steps;
From your Builderfly admin, click Settings, and then click Sales channels.
- Click the trash can beside the name of the sales channel that you want to remove.
- If you want to give a reason for removing the channel, then enter it in the field.
- Click to confirm.