Builderfly Payments is the easiest way to accept payments online. It eliminates the hassle of setting up a third- party payment provider or merchant account and having to enter the credentials into Builderfly.
Check out more about,
- Setting up Builderfly Payments
- Configuring Builderfly Payments
Setting up Builderfly payments
Once you set up Builderfly Payments, your customers can make credit card payments on your store. You can activate Builderfly Payments from the Payment providers page in the Builderfly settings.
You may need the following information:
- your banking information
- your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- the average shipping time of your orders
- the average price of your orders
Check out more on,
- Bank account requirements for Builderfly Payments
- Set up Builderfly Payments
Bank account requirements for Builderfly Payments
Make sure that your bank account meets the following requirements before you connect it to Builderfly Payments:
- The account is a full checking account, or a current account in the UK and Ireland.
- The account uses the payout currency of your region.
- The account can accept electronic bank transfers.
Set up Builderfly payments
- From your Builderfly admin, go to Settings > Payment providers.
- In the Accept payments section, click Add a provider. If you already have a provider enabled, then click Change provider instead.
- Select Builderfly Payments, and then click Continue.
- In the Builderfly Payments section, click Complete account setup.
- Enter the required details about your store and your banking information
- Click Complete account setup